Oduduwa University – We are an innovative, forward-thinking university with high standards of teaching and research. OUI sits at the heart of one of Osun State’s most up and coming cities. We are fully licensed by the National Universities Commission, Nigeria.
As a result of the completion of the tenure of the current Vice-Chancellor, applications are therefore invited from suitable qualified person (s) to fill the position of:
Job Title: Vice-Chancellor
- A Candidate for the post of Vice-Chancellor is expected to be between 45 and 55 years, a person of proven integrity, moral rectitude and successful as a manager of both human and material resources.
- Must be a Professor, with ability to provide academic and administrative leadership for a growing institution, and also be able to command respect at national and international levels in the academic world through his or her proven track records,
- Have at least 10 years post Ph.D qualification and full-time, relevant teaching and research experience.
- Must be ready to live in the University.
- Must have served as Deputy Vice-Chancellor or a Provost or Dean in a recognized University.
- Must be Computer literate and must be current in the Internet world.
Conditions of Service
Better than in Public Service. Accommodation available inside the University.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 5 copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of Credentials, copies of Journals claimed and Past Previous Letters of Appointments and all other relevant documents with 5 Application Letters in own handwriting and report on a “Thursday at 12 noon” to:
Oduduwa University Ipetumodu,
P.M.B. 5533, Ile Ife,
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!