Storekeeper (Chemical) Needed at a Multinational Oil and Gas Company (Maventeq Systems Limited)
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper (Chemical)
- Assist with the safe storage and handling of all Chemicals & Lubricants within the Base, in accordance with Company Rules, API Standards and Manufacturer’s instructions and guidelines.
- To check the material / chemical issued with Picking List and Purchase Orders, prepare the
- packaging, stuff in the certified CCU’s, and move it to the outgoing area. Issue the appropriate documentation.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external audits, like Finance and NNPC, and at each movement on an internal basis.
- Ensure that all stock and non-stock items for direct charge to user-departments that are received at Onne conform to the approved SAP purchase order in terms of quantity and quality and are processed correctly in SAP.
- Ensures that all stock items are safely and efficiently stored at Onne, using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensures that SAP is updated accurately with any changes to quantity, location or description as required without any delay.
- Ensure adherence at all times to the Company’s HSE policy.
- Minimum of OND / HND, with at least 5 years working experience in warehouse operations (storekeeping and inventory control). Experience in Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Basic experience in the use of SAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be 100% Safety Conscious
- Basic Training in Store and Inventory Management.
- Physical ability to f requently lif t and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!