Filmhouse Cinemas Limited – The company management team has over 100 years combined cinema operation and development experience gained in England, Italy, USA, Spain and Nigeria. Filmhouse has a clear and well-understood organisational structure and strives to appoint employees with requisite skills, knowledge and experience for the roles they undertake.
Our cinema designs and operation style largely incorporates complimentary multifarious features including games arcade, ice cream cafe, food concession, toys shop, digital cinema, 3D cinema and kid’s club. Filmhouse success is driven primarily by a strong experienced management team, innovative marketing activities and impressive guest service standards. We have a total of ten (10) cinemas located in six (6) states across the nation, and we are currently working on expanding to about twenty-five (25) cinemas so as to serve more people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Stock Administrator
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Cinema Operations / Retail / Finance
Reports To: Branch Manager / Cinema Managers / Retail Managers / Finance Managers
- The Stock Administrator is responsible for store inventory and forecasting activities in assigned Cinema site associated with customers and products.
- Maintaining the required stock levels of everyday products and monitoring and analysing stock levels
- Ensuring stock availability at all times and forecasting stock replenishment.
- Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods
- Responsible for preparing purchase requisition for all stocks needed on site. Purchase requisition for suppliers and the central warehouse
- Vendor management: follow-up on vendors to ensure prompt supply of approved order
- Receiving deliveries and taking inventory of stock received from vendors.
- Issuing stock to Team Lead and accurate record-keeping of the stock issued (for cinema operation)
- Damage and shrinkage control and reporting
- Communicate regularly with the logistic team (central warehouse) on movement and storage of stock.
- Working closely with the supplier base when necessary to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables.
- Working closely with retail management in developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and great product availability.
- Communicate all availability issues and providing appropriate solutions.
- Verify and manage all site payables with Retail by matching approved purchase orders with vendors delivery documents (delivery note and or invoice) for every supply.
- Manage branch Fixed Asset register for additions and movements with the Support office.
- Stock management and control responsibilities which involve periodical (daily, weekly and monthly) stock take exercise, issuing out stock to team lead, daily reconciliation of stock issued to team lead.
- Daily review of sales and tracking of stock shortages.
- Ensure the compliance food handling and safety policies.
- Retail Managers
- Branch Managers
- Cinema Managers
- Finance Managers
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / OND with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Stock Administrator (Osogbo)” as the subject of the
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!