Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a Financial Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer-Female
Experience and Qualifications
Ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S / B.A), Computer Science or similar.
- 2 years delivery experience with Java, ASP.NET and/or PHP.
- Extensive experience with Oracle database.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2020.
Responsibilities / Competencies
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements.
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET.
- 2-4 years delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012).
- Extensive experience in the use of Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etcЕ) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using “Net Developer / Java Developer” as the subject of the email.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!