The good news is finally here, the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) 2020 recruitment for the position of Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), Professional (Nurse) – CONPASS 08 is currently ongoing. If you want to start filling the form, kindly follow the instructions on this page.
First, you need to understand the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), Professional (Nurse) – CONPASS 08
Applicants must be Registered Nurse, double qualified.
Statutory Requirements for Recruitment
- Be Nigerian by birth.
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass drug test
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Be free from financial embarrassment.
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Have a chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise in the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be a computer-based tests for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!