Here is how to apply for Rivers State civil service recruitment 2020 Form via www.rivjobs.ng.
If you want to apply for this year Rivers State civil service recruitment form, then here is the perfect guide you need to read. But before you apply, kindly follow the information we’ve provided below to see all the steps you need to follow. Note: You can apply for this job from any location.
We’ll show you how to submits your application form successfully. We’ll also show you the perfect way to keep track of your application as well.
Kindly note that Rivers State civil service recruitment 2020 form is free, don’t allow anyone to extort money from you. Ensure you you apply today before the application deadline.
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Available Job Positions
Requirements for Rivers State civil service recruitment 2020
The first thing you need to have before you apply for this job is an olevel certificate. Once you have your olevel certificate, you can then add up any other certificate you have.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications applicable to the position applied for
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
- Frsc Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply for Rivers State civil service recruitment 2020 Application form?
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand written Applications and Details of Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- Applicants for Rivers State civil service recruitment 2020 must have University Degree and other Professional Certificates/Evidence of current Professional Licence, if applicable
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption certificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
All Applications for Rivers State civil service recruitment 2020 (except for positions in 55 to 60) should be addressed and sent to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.
Candidates for the positions on 55 – 60 should submit their Applications to the Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) of their choice.
Note: Kindly note that Rivers State civil service recruitment 2020 is currently out.
Would you like to get more information about this recruitment from us? If yes, comments below.
Won’t you share this Rivers State civil service recruitment 2020 information with your friends now?
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!