Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable ISP firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: RF-Transmission Engineer
- Serves as the lead resource for advanced monitoring, troubleshooting and review of radio network Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Primarily responsible for Quality RF link for corporate clients
- Handle Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of AP radio quality delivery
- Co-ordination with the field engineers for rectifying radio link problems and improving the link performance and quality.
- Coordinate the test activities
- Initiate optimization actions, follow-up and achieve optimal on radio AP/CPE performance
- Coordinate with field teams to ensure recommendation on client’s link optimization is achieved
- Perform RF planning and Network optimization for link quality for corporate clients
- Leads RF team to field work to ensure clients’ links problem resolution
- Provides capacity planning and growth strategies for AP and CPE
- Develop training materials and host training sessions for RF teams
- Coordinate with vendors on major problems on RF products
- Implementation of RF workout recommendation defined by RF Manager.
- BSc / HND in Telecommunication Engineering
- Min of 5 years. experience as a RF-TRANSMISSION ENGINEER with an ISP within the wireless industry troubleshooting, optimizing, and designing wireless communication sites.
- Must be a Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA) and Wireless Certified Network Professionals (CWNP) preferable.
- Advanced understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Skilled with test & measurement equipment like Signal Sources, Network Analyzers, Vector Signal Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Google Earth etc.
- Understanding of digital modulation schemes such as QPSK, 8PSK, QAM and can analyze system level front end requirements for set top box applications (link budgets, phase noise, noise figure, linearity, and spurious frequency analysis, etc.)
- Ability to work well in high pressure technical environment.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: [email protected] using “RF-Transmission Engineer” as the subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!