Avalon Health Care is seeking a top-notch Receptionist/Administrative Assistant who will be the main “point person” at our Support Services Center. This position is critical to the organization as it is the “face” for all guests and/or customers.
- Answer busy phone system
- Greet guests and/or customers
- Manage overnight package account, including reconciliation of monthly billing
- Manage company credit cards, to include assigning new cards, increasing limits and reconciling reports on a monthly basis
- Manage company cell phone account to include ordering, programming and monthly billing
- Calendar management, including scheduling conference rooms for meetings
- Sending birthday announcements (email and mail) for birthdays
- Assist various staff with misc. duties; expense reports, calendaring, appointments, and correspondence
- Manage petty cash account, including postage
- Maintain conference room calendars and ensure proper signage is posted daily with meeting schedules
- Other duties as assigned
- Organizes and distributes daily mail
If interested in the position and meet the above qualifications, please apply directly or call Sheri Goettsche, Health Care Recruiter, for more details!
Thank you for your interest,
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Typing: Minimum 60 wpm
- High School graduate
- Positive attitude with enthusiasm to excel in this position
See our Recommended Articles below:
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!