Payroll support registration form is now open for 500,000 thousand MSMEs to register. The Program/scheme will help Micro and Small enterprises to meet up their obligations.
Interested candidates can apply for this federal government grant. This grant will help MSMEs to keep up their salary obligations and to create new jobs as well.
The main reason for Payroll Support Registration is to help over 500,000 MSMEs that pays their staffs from N30,000 to N50,000 meet up their obligations.
Payroll support registration is for any looking out for a business grant to boast or support business. Kindly note that this survival fund program will help business get high amount of grants that many business loan lenders won’t be able to offer them.
|Survival Fund Programmes TITLE||Check out DETAILS|
|FG MSME CRM and MIS||VIEW DETAILS|
|MSME Guaranteed Offtake||VIEW DETAILS|
|MSME Grant||VIEW DETAILS|
Requirements for Payroll support registration – Government Grant
To qualify for this government grant, you’ll need to meet the under listed requirements.
Before you proceed, kindly note that application for Payroll support program is free of charge, you’re no required to pay money to anyone.
1. Employees of MSMEs.
The benefiting companies to meet the following criteria:
- Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Must have BVN by company CEO
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
- Must be owned by a Nigerian.
2. Self-employed Individuals in the following categories.
- Service providers in the transportation sector. i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers,(Uber, BoltTaxnfy etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc
See Also: Guaranteed Offtake Registration
How is Payroll support registration 2020 Done?
The application is done online, if you’re interested in submitting the online application, kindly visit the registration portal right way.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!