If you want to apply for P- yes Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form Portal right now. Then this guide is defiantly what you need to read right now.
Without taking much time, let’s go down straight to the registration requirement.
If you have tired to complete pyes recruitment form before now and failed, then this guide is also for you. All you need to do right now is to calm down and read all the information on this page okay.
We’ll start first with the general requirements, then we’ll move over the general method of application. After reading this guide, you’ll see how to complete your own registration form on p-yes website.
P-yes Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Requirements
Please kindly checkout the list of all the things you need below now.
- Interested applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Before you can complete P-YES Recruitment 2019 form online, then you
You must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- You are required to be able to to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form
Make sure you prove all the requirements okay.
When is Pyes recruitment Registration Closing Date?
You have to kindly note that application is currently online. the closing date is not yet out.
How to Apply for P-yes Recruitment 2021/2022 online?
This job is currently not available for you to apply now. Follow the instructions below now to fill and submit your application form fast.
Please kindly note that If you have your Degree or wish to apply as an undergraduates then use SSCE/NECO/NABTEB result or it’s equivalent, then dust it now and apply for P-yes recruitment 2021 via www.p-yes.gov.ng.
Start Registration here now: P-yes Registration
If you want more information concerning p-yes recruitment 2021, then you should comment below now.