The management of Rainoil, a downstream oil and gas company is calling for interested and qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing online recruitment.
The oil and gas sector is booming so much in Nigeria, rainoil is one of the companies leading the growth.
Today, rainoil management is seeking qualified candidates to fill up the vacant positions in the company.
The requirements, and method of application for this job is right in this page.
Rainoil now welcomes applications from the general public. Applicants for the advertised positions must ensure to meet up with recruitment requirements.
Rainoil is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Entry-level Station Cashier
2. Station Supervisor
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2019.
The requirements to apply for this jobs includes;
Entry-level Station Cashier
- To manage the petty cash inflow and outflow of Rainoil’s stations and depots as well as maintaining accurate records/books on transactions
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a similar role
- Minimum of an OND in Acco
To apply for this job kindly visit here now http://careers.rainoil.com.ng/apply/application/job/98/
- This role is responsible for ensuring a hitch free running of the retail stations in line with the safety standards and approved budget
- Applicants need to have Minimum of an OND in a Social science, Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline is required
- Minimum of Four (4) years’ relevant experience in the Retail Marketing/Sales unit of an organization in the oil & gas industry
The application portal is http://careers.rainoil.com.ng/apply/application/job/99/
Rainoil will close the online recruitment portal on 13th November 2019.
The management team encourages all interested candidates to apply for this job on or before the closing date.
Rainoil will review and shortlist all successful candidates for interview/screening after the online registration.
RecruitmentGate Is now releasing latest oil and gas jobs on twitter and Facebook Here