NIS Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here for Nigerian Immigration Service Job at www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
The long awaited guideline on how to register for Nigerian immigration service recruitment is finally here. Like we’ve always done before, here is another job application guide.
If you’d love to apply NIS 2018 recruitment, then I recommend you read this page till the very end.
This Job update about Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2018 is specially for those who wants to join Nigerian Immigration.
So if you’re ready to see how to apply for 2018 NIS recruitment application form, kindly read the guide below:
General Requirement for NIS Recruitment – Nigerian Immigration service recruitment 2018
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/ dumb),
- Gross malformation of teeth,
- Knocked knees,
- Bent knees,
- Bow legs,
- Flat foot,
- Limb legs,
- Bent arms/ deformed hands /fracture,
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness),
- Amputation of any part of physical body,
- Hearing impaired (deaf),
- Hunched back,
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
Positions Available for Nigerian Immigration service recruitment 2018
- SUPERINTENDENT CADRE: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”)
- INSPECTORATE CADRE: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
How to Apply for NIS recruitment 2018?
- Interested candidates are to visit the Nigeria immigration Service (NIS) recruitment Portal via www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, check the ‘Spam’ folder,
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application free of charge.
See Other Federal Government Jobs now below:
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Jobs in Lagos
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Npower Registration
- Nigeria Police forc Recruitment
Incoming searches for this Job:
- NIS recruitment portal 2018
- Nigeria immigration service shortlisted candidate
- NIS recruitment latest news
- List of successful candidate for nigerian
- Immigration service 2018/2019
- Nigerian immigration recruitment 2017 portal
- NIS screening date
- NIS recruitment gov ng
- Nigeria immigration service recruitment exam date
COMPUTER BASED TEST:
You need to note that Nigerian Immigration service recruitment computer based test shall be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
You need to keep checking for the right time and date shall be communicated to you of you’re shortlisted.
Application ends on Monday, 3rd July, 2017. Applications submitted after deadline will not be entertained.
NIS recruitment 2018/2019 is currently not available, you need to always visit Nigeria immigration website for latest news about when this year recruitment into the Nigerian Immigration service will start.
Disregard any phone call, SMS or website publication you see about about Nigerian immigration service recruitment form.
All the information provided on this page about Nis recruitment 2018 is for educational purpose concerning how immigration form should be filed and it’s general requirements.
However, we can still notify you if you need to know when Nigerian Immigration service recruitment form update about the next stage of the recruitment, and closing date via www.prisons.gov.ng now.
If you need latest news update about this job, kindly comment below now.