Nigeria Police Physical Screening 2018/2018 – www.policerecruitment.ng, 5 ways to follow for NPF recruitment physical verification
This is to inform all applicant who applied for the 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Job Recruitment that the 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is now ongoing.
The Nigeria Police recruitment physical Verification Exercise will only be for you if you have been Pre-Selected.
Note: The 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is to be done in the state of residence you filled during the online registration.
The 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Recruitment Physical Verification Exercise is done for different purposes, to check if the records filled during the online registration stage are correct and also to check if it correspond with the applicant’s documents.
Requirement For 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Physical Screening Verification Exercise
Birth Certificate/ Age Declaration Letter
Your Qualification verification/Degree Certificate
NYSC Discharge Certificate
The 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Physical Screening is to be carried out before the final shortlisting of successful candidates and to eliminate the number of unqualified applicants who faked and used incorrect information during the online registration.
All successful candidates will still need to write Jamb.
Documents needed for 2018/2019 Nigeria Police Physical Screening Verification Exercise
A clear and recent passport
A means of verification i.e Valid identity card
Applicant’s educational achievement/degree
Your NYSC discharge letter/certificate
BVN print out from your bank
Residence permit of your Local Government area.
During the Nigeria Police Physical Screening, the Nigeria Police verification officers will require some documents listed above for physical perusal (sight seeing) as the name implies “Physical Verification”.
See m Top recent Jobs Updates Below
- DPR Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Npower News
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- NPF Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- State Security Service Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Dssc Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs in Lagos
- Lasu Recruitment
- Unilag Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Ndlea Recruitment
- NIS Recruitment
- Frsc Recruitment
- Inec Recruitment
- Gtbank Recruitment
- www.portal.npower.gov.ng | recruitment Registration Form Guide on How to Apply!
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment
- Jobs in Abuja
- Federal Government Jobs in Nigeria
- CBN Recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Firs Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Jobs in Kano State
- Jobs in Kaduna State
- Nipost Recruitment
- PPPRA Recruitment
- NAPTIN Recruitment
- Npower Posting List
- Workforce Recruitment
- Highest Paying Companies Recruiting This Month
- www.policerecruitment.ng | Recruitment Registration Form Guide on how to Apply
Note: During the 2018 Nigeria Police Physical Screening, applicants will be asked for the below listed documents, few questions which will be written in a form will be asked by the Nigeria Police officials . Questions like;
- Full names as it appears in your bank account details
- Full residence address information
- Your State origin
- Your LGA
- Mother’s maiden name
- Your NYSC state and final place of NYSC Primary assignment
- NYSC graduation year.
See Related Post’s Below:
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 | See List Here www.policerecruitment.ng
- www.policerecruitment.ng | NPF Portal 2018 Recruitment Registration Form Guide on How to Apply
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Finally OUT
Knowing all the requirements and procedures, Nigeria Police Physical Screening date is Monday – May 7th , 2018 in the 36 State Police headquarters and the Federal Capital Territory.
Check the NPF PDF 2018 List Here: www.policerecruitment.ng/CandidateList
Do you have questions if yes, comment now.