The Nigeria Customs service recruitment 2019/2020 is ongoing. The online registration kicked off on 18th December 2019. Check out this news about how to apply NCS recruitment 2019 online faster.
Before you continue reading this guide, there’s one thing you need to note.
The news here is for January 2020 Update.
Nigeria Customs service recruitment is Free. Don’t pay anyone any dime for the application registration form. Report anyone who ask you for cash or any form of gratification.
Just ensure you keep reading to see latest update we have concerning Nigeria Customs service 2019 recruitment Form 2019 Starting Date and how to apply via www.Customs.gov.ng.
What you must know about the information on this page concerning Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment today.
The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents
See Also: Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
How to Apply For Nigeria Customs service recruitment Form?
- Parent / guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
- Local government attestation form
General requirements for NCS 2019/2020 online Recruitment
If you want to pick the form, kindly note the under listed requirements.
First, you must be a Nigerian
You must be up to the required age limit.
Share this information with your friends okay.
Make sure you read about our recent warning about: www.ncsrecruitment.com.ng
The most important things you need before applying for Nigeria customs service recruitment 2019 is a valid national ID card.
If you want more updates, comment now below.
Kindly note that application is going to last for 3 weeks starting from 18th December 2019.