Here is a guide for 2021 Nestoil Graduate Trainee Program recruitment application form for Engineers and Non-Engineers
It is to your own best interest that we bring you you this job update about Nestoil Nigeria job vacancy.
In case you’ve not known before now, Nestoil Limited is involved in the following professional duties:
- Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) service provider in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
Below are the List’s of the previous advertised recruitment vacancies below:
- Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program – Non-Engineering
- Nestoil Limited Graduate Trainee Program – Engineering
Note: You have to note that application is only welcomed from Nigerians.
See Also: Dangote refinery Recruitment
Below is the breakdown on the different requirements for the two advertised positions:
2021 Nestoil Graduate Trainee Program requirements for Non-Engineers
Nestoil do look to recruit graduates with first degree in Other disciplines, which include any of the listed:
- Human Resources,
- Marketing and Communications,
- Risk Management – HSE,
- Control & Audit,
- Information Communications and Technology,
- Supply Chain
- etc (other non-engineering courses).
- If you have plans of applying for these positions, then you’ll need to be a graduate of not more than 3 years ago with a minimum of second class lower(2.2) – Hope you got that right?
2021/2022 Nestoil Graduate Trainee Program requirements for Engineers
Nestoil is looking to recruit graduates with first degree in Engineering across different fields and other professions such as:
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- System Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- If you want to apply for this job vacancy, then you’ll need to be a graduate not more than 3 years ago with a minimum of second class lower(2.2).
How to apply for 2021 Nestoil Graduate Trainee Program recruitment
If you want to apply for 2021 nestoil graduate recruitment, then you should follow the guidelines below now.
Method of Application for non Engineers
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email must be “Graduate Trainee Program – Non-Engineers”
Method of Application for Engineers
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Subject of the email must be “Graduate Trainee Program – Engineers.
Please if you want more updates whenever there’s any recruitment update from Nestoil group, then comment now.
Would you like us to keep you updated whenever there’s any news about Nestoil graduate recruitment? If yes, comment now Below.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!