Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a reputable Financial Institution is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Processor
- We are looking for a reliable Loan Processor to perform appraisals of business or individual loans.
- You will undertake an intermediary role between potential clients and our financial institution. The goal is to help qualified applicants obtain loans in a timely manner and protect our organization’s credibility.
- Perform initial appraisal of potential borrowers by thoroughly examining their applications
- Assess the credit standings of applicants through background research
- Interview applicants to evaluate their eligibility for loan or mortgage
- Conclude on all applicable financial and non-financial criteria and develop loan repayment plans
- Follow up with clients to clarify important points
- Give the “green light” to eligible candidates and report decisions with sound arguments
- Finalize loan contracts and keep clients informed in rules and obligations
- Remain up to speed regarding lending and other financial services
- Create and renew records
- Identify customer needs, explore all options and suggest different types of loans
- Cultivate trustworthy referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services
- Forge trust relationships and enhance customer dedication
- Work within established regulations and adhere to law requirements at all times
- Proven working experience in a loan processor role
- Good knowledge of banking computer software and MS Office
- Comprehension of direct/indirect lending procedures
- In-depth understanding of relevant rules and regulations
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Balance between customer satisfaction orientation and a results driven approach
- BSc degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as subject of the email.