Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead – Software Developer
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012)
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Experience / Technical skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.), Computer Science or similar (Minimum 2:2)
- 5+ years experience as an application developer.
- Must have NYSC certificate or exemption certificate
- Must list hands-on building and direct responsibility of projects worked on
- Experience in the use and Administration of MSSQL Database and Oracle Database
- Using Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and so on.
- Efficient and effective use of NetBeans, Eclipse, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), PLSQL Developer.
- Sound knowledge of application deployment on Apache Tomcat Server, WildFly Server/JBOSS.
- A team-player with good interpersonal skill.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word not PDF, current and expected salary to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!