KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax, and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
Ref No: 145549BR
Service Line: Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
- Candidates must have a minimum of Second Class Upper in any discipline
- Candidates must below 26 years of age
- Candidates must have 5 credits at O’ Levels in one sitting, including Mathematics and English
- Must not have written the KPMG test before.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!