Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Recruitment Programme
- The Top Talent Graduate Recruitment Academy is a 3-month intensive programme designed to develop exceptional Recruitment & Assessment Analyst to implement an effective and efficient end-to-end recruitment process for clients.
- Candidates will be taken through different screening stages during the recruitment process to ascertain top-notch candidates that have what it takes to thrive in the consulting world:
- Stage 1: Online First Level assessment,
- Stage 2: Computer-Based Test,
- Stage 3: Assessment Center,
- Stage 4: Final Interview,
- Stage 5: Academy.
- Successful applicants (candidates) will have the opportunity to gain new skills and build on the strengths they bring to the organisation through project delivery, client management, report writing, classroom-based training, virtual learning, and case studies among others.
- Candidates will be assigned to teams playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement. They will also receive frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues in their teams.
- At the end of the Top Talent Graduate Recruitment Academy, high-performing candidates will be offered a full-time role with Workforce Group.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have 0-1 years of work experience.
- Have completed NYSC.
- Have Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Degree (HND) with Minimum 2.2 or Lower Credit from a recognised institution.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Human Resources / Recruitment Jobs|