The application form for WASH Officer – Sanitation Marketing at Action Against Hunger is online. The registration from is available on the registration portal.
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Duration: 12 Months
Start date: 01-08-2020
- Under the supervision of Operations Support Coordinator, you will be in charge of carrying out supply chain management of all procurement activities in Borno State whilst ensuring full compliance with ACF procedures and policies. More precisely, you will be in charge of:
- Ensuring Logistics Supply Chain, review and prepare all documentation during the procurement process
- Negotiating supplier framework agreements and contracts
- Supervising delivery issues
- The position will oversee and manage all the procurment activities for over 8 projects across three field offices in Borno state and supervise a team of 5 staffs
Remuneration and Benefits
- Monthly gross salary from 2010€ to 2335€ upon experience.
- + Per diem and living allowance: 539€ (cf eurocost) net, field paid.
- + 12 % of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
- + 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
- + Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Transportation and accommodation:
- Coverage of transportation costs to and in the mission.
- Individual room in guesthouse covered
- Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Manager Jobs|