Alerzo Limited is a reputable technology and services company that has transformed the process of distribution of FMCG products to informal retailers.
We are looking for candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Locations: Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Benin – Edo, Owerri – Imo & Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level.
- Responsible for all health and safety across the site and promoting a safe atmosphere in which to work.
- To establish an economically effective and viable network for smooth distribution of Alerzo’s products in the strategically defined demographic areas.
- To develop a good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or Logistics with a minimum of 3+ years relevant experience.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales and must have exposure in leading a team of 15-20 people.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and other day-to-day reporting tools.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must have relationship management skills
- Great organizational skills
- Incredible time management skills
- Must reside in selected states i.e CV must reflect an address in the selected state to be considered.
- HMO and other statutory benefits.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and State (e.g Fleet Officer Oyo) as the subject of the mail.