Traction Apps is a platform that provides you with all the tools to run and grow your business. Aaccept payments, manage sales, send invoices, manage inventory, and a lot more on Traction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vertical Lead
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for driven passionate problem solvers and self-starters to join our team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for bringing in key merchants and clients with ambition and passion to achieve high sales to maximize revenue and profit for the organization.
What you’ll do
- Lead the account and relationship management plus sales plan for select strategic partnership accounts
- Identify strategic opportunities for Traction Apps in the Food Retail sector through a strong understanding of the partner’s business including payment strategy across all product platforms
- Develop and execute customized account strategy, objectives and plans to increase revenue and market share from the client
- Consolidate existing relationships and expand Traction’s reach within multiple parts of the partner organization and the utilization of our products and services
- Take the lead in solving the problems that arise during the execution of programs with partners
- Report to and interact with senior management and executives to indicate the status of the partnership progress
- Implement short, medium, and long-term strategic opportunities / products / services through excellent project management working with internal and client teams
- Continuously review client and market landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches that ensures that the client’s business objectives are met as well as grow Traction business
- Actively participate and lead various ad-hoc internal projects as assigned and be the internal evangelist for the Food Retail vertical.
What you’ll need (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience and results in Fintech sales or related field
- A thorough understanding of the Food Retail vertical
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Projection and forecasting skills
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Perceptive and a fast learner: you’re able to quickly understand the technology that powers Traction Apps, and able to help customers achieve their goals, even if they’re unable to articulate those goals
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere, and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride.
- Join a high-potential organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business where we expect you to approach things differently, and solve problems for business owners
- Meaningful Rewards: Competitive Base Pay, Flexible Leave Plan, Health Insurance
- Captain your career path. Live, work, and breathe in an environment with limitless opportunities for growth, both professionally and personally. A personal learning budget used to invest in your growth
- The Best Team. Working with a motivated and talented team plus regular team bonding events
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- Learning budget.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Traction Apps is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not, and will not discriminate in employment on any basis prohibited by applicable law.