Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market. We are currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Job Reference: TD2023008
Locations: Ikeja and Lekki – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive trucks to specified destinations on official assignments.
- Provide accurate time records of the company truck movement.
- Report the need for new licenses or renewal of licenses to the line manager
- Ensure adequate fueling of the truck before use.
- Comply with all state and federal driving regulations and standards.
- Ensure that trucks are always functional and in good condition.
- Complete all allocated work and trips within the stipulated time.
- Ensure the truck is kept in a good and clean condition.
- Inspect trucks for mechanical and safety issues, and perform preventive maintenance.
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, etc) and in line with company policies and procedures.
- Conduct daily maintenance checks on the truck and notify the line manager of any issues
- Complete all movement documentation such as logs, mileage reports.
- Perform other assigned functions.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of an SSCE or ND / NCE.
- 5 – 10 years of relevant work experience.
- A valid driver’s license is highly required
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Knowledge of Lagos roads routes is very essential
- Possess defensive driving skills
- The ability to drive long hours is essential
- Proficient at driving and parking large trucks.
- Physically fit and strong.
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV along with Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.