Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client, a Training School accredited nationally and internationally, with specialty in offering courses in the Oil & Gas, Marine and Construction sectors respectively, with offices in different parts of the country, due to growth and expansion is desirous of hiring qualified and very experienced personnel for the position below:
Job Title: Training Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Training Manager will design, market, deliver, and run training programmes across the country.
- Has primary responsibility for developing and executing several technical learning and development programs
- Consults with business leaders and conducts training needs assessments to identify and create programs to improve efficiency which drive and support the alignment of the training strategy with business motives.
- Champions a learning culture that clearly promotes the significance of continuous learning by designing training programs and reinforcements that enable learning, retention and implementation of learning.
- Builds effective relationships and establishes professional credibility at all levels.
- Partners with management to continually assess learning needs, improve curriculum and develop standard operating procedures to ensure that trained associates are able to achieve personal and company performance requirements.
- Develops delivery plans in accordance with organizational and departmental goals for on-going and roll-out training which includes development of interim goals, schedules and allocation of resources.
- Formulates and implements training policies and procedures for standardization and delivery of training methodology
- Builds a high-performance training delivery team through development, coaching, stretch goals, professional training, special assignments, recognition and recruiting of top talent.
- Leads the design and delivery of management development programs
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 10 years’ experience in such a position in an Organized Training School.
- Ability and experience in course development and management
- Ample knowledge of business development with track records
- Client Management experience in a Training Facility
- Budget preparation experience
- Highly skilled in Negotiation & pricing
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the email.