GIG Mobility is a technology-focused company that harnesses physical and digital tools to move you from one place to the other and remain resilient on our overarching goal to redefine mobility across Africa, one country at a time. We think that mobility should be hassle-free and will go the mile and extra to give you this experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Internal Audit
Employment Type: Full-time
- Execute audit procedures including tests of internal control effectiveness across subsidiaries
- Monitor and review daily transactions across outlets as assigned, ensuring proper documentation on the company’s ERP system
- Assist in vetting vehicle (and other asset) maintenance cost, job cards managements and other inventory/maintenance activities
- Review daily financial reports as part of revenue assurance and flag any irregularities
- Ensure company compliance with relevant laws and statutes
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls, reduce costs, enhance revenues, and improve profits
- Assist with payroll audit as required.
- Review, analyze and confirm imprest accounts for reimbursement; query irregularities if any
- Pre and post payment audit of all payment vouchers and petty cash vouchers
- Carry out physical spot checks of cash, stock and equipment across various offices and outlets
- Monitor inventory procurement, supply, usage of stock e.g. diesel, spare parts e.t.c across various offices and outlets
- Confirm the physical existence and good working conditions of the company’s assets across all assigned offices and outlets.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to resolve issues and advice appropriately
- Witness sales of used and scrapped items at the terminals
- Carry out special investigation as assigned or required.
- First Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 years’ relevant experience
- Experience from an Audit Firm is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of SAGE and other accounting software.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using as the subject of the email.