Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Devops Control
Location: Lagos (Head Office Stallion Plaza)
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: Risk Management
Department / Unit: Internal Control/IT & E-Business Control
Job Grade: ABO
- Supports the Team for the daily monitoring of IT activities for strict compliance with policies and procedures and provide assurance to the management, to ensure integrity, availability and confidentiality of all the IT Infrastructure and to ensure integrity of IT- Devops Processes and Information Processing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists to implement sound independent control policies and standards covering all sources of risks in IT/IT Development Operations (DEVOPS.
- Supports to prevent and/or detect IT operational/fraud/business losses.
- Assists to perform specific risk-based independent IT Systems Security and Control reviews in DEVOPS.
- To recommend appropriate mitigating controls for all identifiable risks in the IT DEVOPS space.
- To investigate incidences in IT.
- To implement sound independent control, policies and standards covering all sources of identified risks in IT DEVOPS.
- To promptly identify and report IT process operational lapses.
- To design and develop work plans necessary for the actualization of the objectives of safeguarding the information asset of the Bank’s IT department.
- To participate and perform control reviews in DEVOPS – solutions development, UATs, S.I.Ts, deployments etc
- To review IT staff, staffing, conditions of service and segregation of duties in IT DEVOPS and general IT
- To enforce IT SLAs with Third parties. Code developers, testers, configuration and deployment teams in IT DEVOPS
- To participate in all IT Projects and Product designs with the view to identifying risks and incorporating controls.
- To review IT Projects and Products to ensure performance and value for money.
- To enforce policies on BCP/DR.
- To ensure implementation of approved recommendations of auditors, consultants and security analysts.
- To deliver on all other assignments delegated by supervisors and Head IT & E-Business Control.
- A good First Degree in Science, Social Sciences, Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics, Computers Ecience and Engineering, Business.
- Relevant master’s degree : M.Sc, BA, BTech is an added advantage.
Professional Membership and Certification:
- Must possess related Information Systems Security, Control Audit and Assurance professional qualifications from relevant bodies ISACA, SC2, EC-Council etc.: (CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, CISSP, CDPSE, Postilion Administration, Postilion Security +EMV etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in either a bank / financial institution/IT (Cyber Security) Consulting firms with the last 3 in Information systems security , control and assurance related functions.
- Devops skills: JAVA, .NET are an added advantage.
- Ability to read and translate JAVA, .NET codes
- Good Information Systems Security, control and audit background.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Application Support and Maintenance
- Solution Architecture
- Systems Design
- Information Systems Security – Hands on Experience
- Systems Integration
- IT Governance
- Analytics – SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, SSH-Putty etc
Skills / Competencies:
- Banking Industry Knowledge
- Customer Focus
- IT Appreciation & Application
- Respect for individual
- Result Orientation
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Coaching, Counselling & Mentoring
- Strategic Thinking
- Fraud Detection & Control
- Regulatory Compliance
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online