OjirehPrime is a digital bank that offers more transparent and customer focused banking services with access to loans, innovative savings product and free credit card delivered to your doorstep.
We started as an e-commerce company in Nov 2016 from a faulty samsung tab whose battery lasted only 30mins. One Year later we realised that only 4% of payments were made using the debit card for fear of falling victim to card frauds. 96% of payments were made via direct fund transfers. To address this – in 2018, we launched Ojirehprime card which is a prepaid card that is not connected to your bank account and within two years, we grew organically over 40,000 users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
- We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help our company find and retain excellent employees.
- You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- To excel as Talent Acquisition Manager, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employment branding.
- You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources or relevant field
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator
- A leader and strategic thinker.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online