McPherson University is a vision driven private university approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, with its take off site in Seriki Sotayo, Ogun State. The University envisions a world of unlimited opportunities and boundless human potential through the offering of pragmatic innovative education that ensures full personal development and discovery, engenders creativity, and promotes skills acquisition from varieties of learning experiences to build a total person prepared for leadership.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: System Analyst II (Networking) – (MUNTSSS 7)
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Unit: ICT Resource Management Unit
- Candidates for this position must possess a good HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or any related discipline from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division / Lower Credit Plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- SSCE / NECO / WASC / GCE O/Level Credits in 5 subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Salary and Allowances
The salary and allowances attached to these post are attractive. We run a remuneration package which is comparable to what obtains in public universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) typewritten copies of their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae duly signed and dated, and photocopies OF credentials. The Curriculum Vitae must give information in the following format:
- Full Name and Surname in Capital letters Post desired and Department
- Place and Date of Birth
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home address and Telephone Number
- Marital Status
- Names and Ages of Children Contact Address and Telephone Number
- Institutions attended with dates Academic and Professional Qualifications with dates
- Work experience including details of former and present post and salary
- Important relevant Conferences / Workshops / Courses Attended with dates
- Extracurricular Activities
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees including email. addresses and telephone Numbers.
All Applications should be addressed and submitted to:
Km 96, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Seriki Sotayo,
P.M.B. 2094, Abeokuta,
Ogun State, Nigeria.
Note: The referees’ reports should be sealed and submitted along with the application while the post applied for and department should be indicated at the top left corner of the sealed envelope containing the application.