Greentech Industries Limited is a foremost indigenous value added technology driven manufacturer and processor of cassava tubers, corn and sweet potatoes into pharmaceutical and food grade industrial starch. Our current annual installed production line processing capacity is 200,000 metric tons of raw cassava root tubers with the plan to activate second production line of similar capacity using corn as feedstock. GTI products are processed to serve both the local and international pharmaceutical and food / beverage native starch markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Agbara, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and executing supply chain strategies that align with a company’s financial goals
- Monitoring competitors’ activities and making strategic decisions based on competitor activity
- Developing plans for the use of technology within the supply chain to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Establishing standards and procedures to ensure products are produced efficiently and effectively
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering replenishment supplies when necessary
- Managing employee performance through coaching and providing feedback to ensure that goals are met
- Preparing reports on supply chain activities to assist management in making effective business decisions
- Analyzing data on customer demand, competitor activity, and labor costs to make informed business decisions
- Ensuring that all aspects of the supply chain comply with relevant laws and regulations.
- B.Sc in Social Sciences from a reputable institution.
- 4-5 years of working experience in supply chain management.
- Having good time management skills
- Good team player and resourceful in project completion.
- Flexibility in learning new skills and techniques.
- Skills in developing effective sales strategies and building positive relationships with customers.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing principles
- Certification in supply chain management or related field
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Efficient leadership and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.