Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job type: Full time
- We are looking for an experienced supply chain coordinator with 7 years of supply chain and logistics operations experience.
- In this role, you’ll collaborate with other departments, such as Assembly and Finance, to achieve results, so teamwork skills are important.
- Implement the company’s supply chain strategy
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Conduct and produce periodic warehouse and stock updates and monitor movement of goods.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP, MIS)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field plus professional certification.
Pecks are attractive and rewarding.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online