Vine Crest College is a co-educational boarding school borne out of a heartfelt desire to give children: a rich foundation for critical thinking; broad exposure to innovation and technology and a competitive edge in the choice of tertiary institutions to attend.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
Slot: 6 Openings
We are currently need teachers to fill the following roles:
- Music Teacher / College Chaplain
- English Language/Literature in English
- Christian Religious Studies/Yoruba
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject area.
- A Second Degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in reputable schools with the exposure of preparing students for the following external exams – IGCSE, WASSCE, NECO SSCE
- Enthusiasm and Passion for teaching.
- Ability to use ICT to enhance teaching and learning.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Education / Teaching Jobs|