Proten International – Our client, a leading Financial Institution in Nigeria is currently seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill position below:
Job Title: State Manager (Sales)
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Anambra, Enugu, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna and Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee state sales, promotions, and other activities to achieve sales target.
- Identify and contact potential business owners / organizations to download and perform transaction the V App.
- Coordinate with sales team to perform product awareness activities.
- Motive and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets.
- Coordinate with regional sales manager to develop sales plan.
- Participate in sales conferences, industry meetings, and social networks to represent company’s brand.
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding and training new team leads.
- Drive team leads to achieve sales targets.
- Ensure a consistent robust sales team across all LGAs that are well motivated to achieve the set sales targets.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess HND or B.Sc degree
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years field experience on similar role
- Proven experience as sales agent, business development or similar role
- Previous experience in a Fin-tech or a bank is a must.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work with a team
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Influencing, Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Must possess an Android phone
- Must be available for immediate resumption
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||State Manager (Sales)|