1 Hundred HR Consult – Founded in July 2018, and later incorporated in September 2018,1 Hundred HR Consult is an HR Consultancy firm dedicated to the ethical, timely and successful delivery of creative HR services to enable department heads, HR departments and organisations meet their HR organisational goals. In addition, we provide capacity building services to job seekers to enable them to remain employable and business-oriented.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Spa Therapist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking to hire a dedicated and experienced spa therapist to perform massages, Pedicure and Manicure, Body Scrubs and Facial Treatments.
- The spa therapist’s responsibilities will include greeting and welcoming spa guests, informing guests of spa packages, promotions, and rates.
- You should also be able to recommend additional spa services and up-sell spa products.
- The ideal candidate is anyone who is disciplined enough be keep abreast of the latest industry techniques with respect to massages and therapies to provide exceptional customer service. Also, the candidate should be able to demonstrate respectfulness, patience, and tact to help guests feel more comfortable and at ease.
Key Job Duties
- Performing massages, Body Scrub, Pedicure, Manicure and Facial Treatments.
- Maintaining detailed records of massages, treatments, and therapies performed on each spa guest.
- Communicating with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required.
- Resolving guest complaints and reporting any accidents to the supervisor (if any).
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets, and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use.
- Assisting in explaining massages, treatments, and therapies to guests and providing suitable recommendations as needed.
- Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages to the supervisor.
- Enquiring about guests’ medical conditions and allergies before providing spa services.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- High School Certificate and above
- Proven experience working as a spa therapist
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Patience and respect.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online