Turing.com connects world-class developers to top remote jobs at world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired our developers. Over 500,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen the Turing jobs platform as their preferred avenue for landing remote software jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tech Lead
Employment type: Full Time
- Build technical software by code reviews, testing, rollout, etc. to provide stability.
- Possess a good understanding of your preferred codebase, product area& systems
- Lead/mentor high-level tasks, project rollouts, and phased releases
- Define internal milestones for different projects and stages
- Analyze the overall team performance periodically
- Mentor & motivate technical personnel to bring forth innovative solutions
- Influence the engineering culture for higher product quality and engineering efficiency
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years experience as a software tech lead
- Proficiency in technologies like React.js, Node.js, Python, JS, React Native, PHP, etc.
- Skilled at computational problem solving, designing, coding, debugging, etc
- Skilled in complex code bases, large systems, & version control systems like Git
- Updated on emerging technologies & able to design roadmaps to enhance current systems
- Experience with web application development, distributed and parallel systems, etc.
- Experience with multi-platform support (Windows, iOS, Linux, Android, Mac)
- Excellent command over algorithms, data structures, and space-time complexity
- A profound sense of ownership & accountability for end-to-end project lifecycle
- Fluency in English to collaborate with engineering managers.
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) and a 4 hour overlap with US time zones.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.