Turing.com connects world-class developers to top remote jobs at world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired our developers. Over 500,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen the Turing jobs platform as their preferred avenue for landing remote software jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineering Tech Lead Manager
Employment type: Full Time
- Identify opportunities for higher product quality & engineering efficiency
- Knowledge of the latest technology and trends to enhance engineering systems
- Ability to solve complex problems and manage bottlenecks to convey information
- Provide mentorship, guidance to the team members and influence technical direction
- Help recruiting teams in hiring engineers/managers
- Collaborate with tech lead/manager & provide suggestions for future projects
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree/Ph.D./Post Doctorate in Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience as a tech lead/software architect
- 2+ years as an engineering manager
- Proficiency in technologies like React, Node.js, Python, JS, React Native, PHP, etc
- Understanding of technology stacks such as Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack, etc.
- Skilled at computational problem solving, designing, coding, debugging, etc
- Skilled in complex code bases, large systems, & version control systems like Git
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Skills to lead, motivate and influence team members across the organization
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) and a 4 hour overlap with US time zones.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.