Turing.com connects world-class developers to top remote jobs at world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired our developers. Over 500,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen the Turing jobs platform as their preferred avenue for landing remote software jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
As a Turing Remote Engineer, you will:
- Understand and follow our standardized software engineering processes to design, develop, document, review, test, analyze, and release code
- Produce high-quality code with good test coverage and use modern abstractions and frameworks when appropriate
- Tackle complex tasks by putting to use your problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Collaborate with other team members such as product managers, UI/UX designers, developers, system analysts, and marketing managers to produce the desired software solutions
- Collaborate with technical authors to create specifications and write operational documentation
- Research, design, and develop new/existing software applications
- Identify areas for modification in our existing systems and make improvements
- Solve integration and incompatibility issues in our software applications
- Monitor software systems and applications to ensure high performance and low-latency.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of software engineering experience (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled)
- Excellent computational problem-solving skills and expert understanding of designing, coding, debugging, and testing procedures
- Strong computer science fundamentals with an excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Technical competency with a logical, analytical approach to problems
- Experience in web/mobile application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed/parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, or systems/security software engineering.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including front-end and back-end technologies, frameworks, libraries, and other web server optimization techniques
- Deep understanding of large systems, complex code bases, and version control systems such as Git
- Understanding of concepts such as local storage, caching, effective memory usage, code optimization, scaling, throughput, etc.
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) concurrently with US time zones for a minimum of 4 hours/day
- Fluency in English and the communication skills to effortlessly collaborate with engineering managers at U.S. software companies
- The capability to function and find effective solutions to problems without hand-holding and micromanagement
- The ability to use constructive feedback to continuously grow and improve.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve our algorithm challenges
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Congratulations! You’re now a Turing Software Engineer.
- Once you’re officially part of the Turing Developers’ Team, we’ll be in touch soon to discuss next steps and exciting opportunities.