Eden Solutions and Resources Limited – Our client, a FinTech Company based in Abuja, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer / ICT Personnel
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a junior or mid-level Software Developer / ICT person to join her team.
- Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Specifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience as a Software Developer/ICT
- Candidate must be skilled in Node Js, Angular, HTML and CSS
- Other good to have skills include Mongo Db and AWS Cloud
- Must be a fast learner and willing to learn.
- Must be proactive and have good programming principles
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using position applied for as the subject of the E-mail.