Turing.com connects world-class developers to top remote jobs at world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired our developers. Over 500,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen the Turing jobs platform as their preferred avenue for landing remote software jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Architect
- At Turing, top-tier clients are on the hunt for software architects who can effortlessly communicate, and dictate technical standards while making high-level design decisions.
- This position requires a candidate who is an established senior software engineer and has previously worked as Tech Leads for some projects.
- Take ownership of product quality, reliability, efficiency security & performance
- Develop metrics to quantify product quality and engineering efficiency
- Maintain a high level of productivity across multiple projects even without guidance
- Design architectural blueprints & drive technical leadership within the engineering team
- Skilled in code review, writing project documentation, etc. during phased releases
- Mentor & motivate junior software engineers & interns to bring forth innovative solutions
- Share constructive feedback & suggestions to improve the overall performance of the team
- Provide suggestions for potential projects that can bring impactful results.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 2+ years of experience working as a software architect
- Proficiency in technologies like React.js, Node.js, Python, JS, React Native, PHP, etc.
- Expert understanding of design patterns and architecture of software applications.
- Skilled in complex code bases, large systems, & version control systems like Git
- Experience with multi-platform support (Windows, iOS, Linux, Android, Mac)
- Experience with data modeling, database design, & service-oriented architecture
- Experience with (SDLC) software development lifecycle processes
- Excellent command over algorithms, data structures, and space-time complexity
- Fluency in English to collaborate with engineering managers
- The ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) and a 4 hour overlap with US time zones.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.