Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm. The firm is piloted by a team of experienced professionals and exceptional management strategist who are distinguished and seasoned in their various fields of specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Showroom Sales Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating & Addressing all Admin related issues raised by Showrooms.
- Collating DATA like (Customer Enquiry, Price Survey etc& Sharing the Same with Business Head.
- Coordinating showroom for Impress vouchers collection & Submitting the same to Accounts for processing the Payments.
- Coordinating with Showrooms for Marketing Material Inventories & Payments.
- Sending Minutes of Meeting on weekly / Monthly Basis to all Showrooms.
- Updating Meeting Calendar on day to day Basis for Supplier & Showroom Meetings.
- Follow-up with Logistics for Stationary & Cleaning Material Supplies.
- Coordinating for Renewal of Fire Extinguishers / License renewals / Lawma Payments / Lasma Payment / NEPA etc.
- Timely Replenishment of Stationary / IT Supplies / Cleaning material for showrooms.
- Collating Diesel Collection Records from Showrooms.
- Keep track of Generator Service History of Showrooms.
- Employee Transfer Request processing in HRMS.
- Leave / Exit Handover Sheet – Coordinating and filling the same with necessary acknowledgement.
- Offer Management – Keep All Offer Prices File & Update accordingly.
- Supplier & Brand Catalogue filling.
- MIS & Updates.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other Social Science disciplines.
- Minimum Working Experience: 1 – 2 Years’ related experience in Retail – Consumer Electronics & General Operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Must possess analytical Skill.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- A team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.