Oyinscents & More deals with the sales and supplies of perfumes, scents, beauty accessories, wholesale and retail of general goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shop Attendant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Shop assistants work in the retail industry where they are responsible for serving customers and processing sales transactions.
- They also restock shelves, resolve customer complaints, and ensure that the sales floor is well-maintained.
- Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
- Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which includes wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
- Addressing and resolving customers complaints in a professional manner.
- Processing customer payments using the shop’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE / OND qualification.
- 0 – 1 year work experience.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.