BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shaver – Supervisor
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job Type: Full-time
- Coordinating and scheduling all the Shaver production activities
- Draw daily production plan and machine schedule
- Fully execute the drawn daily production schedule
- Ensure production declarations and Inventory transfer is done on Sage
- Deliver production targets in the most effective, efficient, and safest manner
- Performance monitoring – production targets and productivity tracking
- Ensure the responsible use of Consumables in the department
- Conferring with department process optimizers to determine the progress of work and completion dates
- Assemble and pack products as per the laid down procedures, ultimately ensuring quality products leaves the packaging hall
- Requisition of material/components and packaging according to the plan
- Effectively allocate manpower for the various operations
- Ensure accurate collection of OEE data (overall equipment effectiveness) and key in the data in the system on a daily basis
- Declare accurate production figures daily
- Liaise with the Production Manager, Head of Quality assurance and QA analyst on all quality issues
- Take part in the application of Process Improvement Principals in all functional areas to ensure continual process improvement
- Ensure the safety of all your workers
- Ensure good housing keeping.
- Minimum of an OND in Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a related field.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- BIC is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at BIC via email, or directly to a BIC team member in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for that position will be deemed the sole property of BIC, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BIC as a result of the referral or through other means.