Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Station Supervisor
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing filling station pump attendants to achieve company’s goals
- Responsible for marketing petroleum products at the station
- Responsible for smooth operation/running of the filling station to increase fuel sales and reduce operational cost
- Responsible for sending sales reports daily
- Responsible for managing safety compliance with statutory requirements at the station
- Responsible for effective customer service and relationship management
- Responsible for conducting daily safety briefs and enforcement of the safety house rules
- Responsible for interfacing with the logistics officers at managing minimum and maximum stock level and effective storage system
- Responsible for enforcing personnel discipline such has attendance and punctuality, workplace conduct, etc
- Responsible for carrying out price and competition survey, product analysis and quality of product delivered supply
- Responsible for ensuring periodic maintenance schedules are carried out at the earliest time
- Responsible for interfacing and liaising with various vendors to effect repairs, replacement and functionality of all equipment
- Responsible for interfacing and liaising with inspectorate divisions and enforcement team of DPR / NNPC
- Responsible for managing the station as a profit centre
- Responsible for training and retraining of personnel in the Station
- Responsible for management of the Station Security and liaise with various law enforcement agencies to manage peaceful atmosphere at the Station at all times.
Education, Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of university degree, HND
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.