Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Subsurface Reservoir Engineer
Business: Oil & Gas
Fuction / Domain: Refinery Operations Maintenance
- Expert level skills as an E&P subsurface/reservoir engineer or geologist in developing both individually and with key stakeholders: Reserves estimates and forecasts, reservoir management plans and concepts.
- Will deliver subsurface reservoir and field wide monitoring service provision options, covering existing fields, potential reservoirs, economic analysis, F&D and well and Lifting costs on a reservoir and field basis.
- Provide valuation of information assessments as it relates to Geologic,active and passive seismic acquisitions, processing and re processing of datasets, and all downhole data gathering services.
- Core, sample, testing, analysis, and storage services, wireline activities.
- Able to effortlessly deliver various subsurface and reservoir mgt (e.g. smart versus conventional well configuration) concepts.
- Also in support of commercial agreements; he/she needs to deliver individually: contract strategies, supplier prequalification assessment, site audit findings, tender/RFP technical and commercial evaluation templates and scopes of work.
Desired Qualifications / Preferred Competencies
- Required to possess a valid Petroleum Engineering Degree from a national or international reputed institute with 15+ years experience in the Oil and Gas industry as a reservoir engineer/ mgr with at least 5 but no more than 8 years in field oversight and OIM mgt.
- Track record in working in Nigerian or other international locales with heavy governmental engagement required in delivering 3rd party labor and operational services in alignment with government partners: selection, tendering, and contracting.
- Demonstrated skill in supplier selection, scope development, negotiation support, evaluation, contractor mgt, and closeout in such locations.
- Excellent technical and communication skills with a strong emphasis on teamwork, MOC change mgt and influencing skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
- Deep expertise in reservoir management with at least 5 years in reservoir management/ reserves accountability and achieving reserve replacement targets.
- Track record in Offshore oil and gas Field Development Planning. Recognized SME in reservoir mgt. reserves and macro, reservoir and field level economics.
- Track record in Reservoir Optimization, inc. minimum resource: with outsourced reserves and forecasting, gas and water utilization studies and filed development scenarios.
- Technical innovator and entrepreneur, track record in finding solutions to optimizing reservoir drainage, max reservoir life and enhance reserve booking.Demonstrate high level of oral and written skills (English), good listening ability, demonstrate personal initiative and ability to mentor subordinates.
- Constructively accept views and guidance from supervisors and input from subordinates.
- Ability and focus on driving technical and commercial solutions.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online