IQVIA is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Statistical Programmer – Global Biostatistics
Requisition ID: R1303199
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Global Biostatistics (Data Sciences, Safety & Medical) team at IQVIA are experienced in submissions for all major regions; working together with key groups such as, Global Regulatory Affairs, Safety, Project and Data Management, and Medical Writing, to drive efficiency and accountability.
- We have one of the largest Biostatistics departments within the industry of around 1,100+ staff, to which we engage the full range of industry-leading resources and expertise spanning all study phases and therapeutic areas.
- Due to continued growth, we are seeking new brave minds to join our award winning and innovative department. You will have the opportunity to work globally and across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- IQVIA Biostatistics helps interpret and draw inferences from data collected on patients as they progress through a clinical trial and serves as the bridge between data capture and reporting.
- As a Senior Statistical Programmer, you will be given access to cutting-edge, in-house technology and opportunities to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas.
- Thanks to our development opportunities and mentoring at all levels, you will be able to progress your long-term career in the direction you choose.
- You will provide experienced technical expertise to develop process methodology for the department to meet internal and external clients’ needs.
- You will plan and coordinate the development of integrated programming solutions, serving the full spectrum of statistical programming needs, along with providing technical expertise and leadership to the department and provide internal consulting services, including specifications and user needs analysis for complex project or client requirements.
- Acting as a lead on studies, you will directly communicate with internal and client statisticians and clinical team members to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and project timelines and support the training of new or junior team members. As well as, estimating programming scope of work, manage resource assignments, communicate project status and negotiate/re-negotiate project timelines for deliverables.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- 5+ years Statistical Programming experience within the Life-Science industry
- Experience in SAS® Base, and good knowledge of SAS® graph and SAS® Macros
- Excellent knowledge of CDISC standards (SDTM and ADaM)
- Excellent application development skills
- Strong understanding of clinical trial data and extremely hands on in data manipulations, analysis and reporting of analysis results.
- Experience as technical team lead, directly engaging clients and coordinating tasks within a programming team
- In-depth knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements, i.e. Good Clinical Practice
- (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- From camaraderie to professional development, working at IQVIA provides unique opportunities to advance your career alongside a group of diverse and talented colleagues.
What is in it for you?
- Global exposure
- Variety of therapeutic areas
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Access to cutting-edge in-house technology
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Work-Life Balance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online