GreenLife Oasis is a full-service Business Development Consulting that specialize in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development and we achieve these through our highly experienced professionals. We provide leading-edge management strategy and HR infrastructure support.
We relief you of managing your employees through human resource or staff outsourcing, grooming them to be productive and align them with the culture of the organization to achieve the set goals and objectives. We help to match talents with openings, train and manage them using technology and competent hands. At GreenLife Oasis, we meet clients business needs with high level of Professionalism, Integrity and Commitment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Find prospects and leads.
- Learn details about our products and services.
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants.
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points.
- Meet with potential clients and act as their consultant.
- Up-sell when appropriate.
- Follow up with hot.
- Identify buyer persona profiles.
- Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives.
- Investigate leads and find out about them as much as possible before contacting.
- Consult with sales and marketing team to ensure the efficiency.
- Identify most important sales KPIs.
- Track and monitor your work.
- Prepare and present reports when needed.
- Attend sales educational events and seminars.
- Stay up to date with the latest sales trends and best practices.
- Report to management team
- There is no specific educational qualification required, we are mostly concern about who has the skills to do the job. Hence, candidates can apply irrespective of their academic qualifications, provided they meet the previous requirements and have the require skill to write and speak good English.
Requirements / Skills:
- Little or Know experience working as a Sales Executive or similar role.
- Proven record of successful deals closed.
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing.
- Great command of MS Office.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail