Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive (HORECA)
Locations: Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Port-Harcourt – Rivers, Onitsha – Anambra and Benin – Edo
- Strategic Responsibility -To facilitate FRT in development of sales strategy/policy, processes and procedure.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day to day operations of sales region providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development for assigned product and industry segment and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To identify consumer base in given industrial segment, approach and promote the given product range, build the sale and service the account regularly.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, scope of new product development and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives etc. to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Sales Growth Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- Customer Relationship -To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- Key Accounts -To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- Budget -To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
- People Management -Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop second line successor and drive performance through team to take up higher challenges.
- Reporting -To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Experience in handling sales to HORECA Customers.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- N100, 000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: email@example.com using “Sales Executive – HORECA and Location” as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Sales Executive|