Royal Power and Energy Limited – With experience of over 10 years in the Nigerian Power Industry, RPE is a total solution provider. Our experience empowers us to comprehend the market, guaranteeing we offer elite items and frameworks that give a high level of unwavering quality, reasonability, serviceability, excess and adaptability of activity. We Provide the following services: Power generation services, like (Solar grid Gas); Power solution services; Power backup solutions; Renewable energy solutions; Power protection services; Power conditioning services; Transmission and distribution services RPE’s ultimate goal is to upgrade the lives of millions of Nigerians, provide a better environment for the future generation and also to protect our environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Locations: Anambra & Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Visit minimum 15 customers a day
- Generate minimum 10 customer sales leads per day
- Generate a monthly business volume of 200 batteries and 50 inverters
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Pre-Sales, Sales, Brand Promotion
- Dealer relationship Management
- New dealer appointment.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Assist in organizing customer meets, exhibitions etc.
- Submission of proposal
- Presentations to customers
- Assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services
- Arrange product displays at corporate organizations
- Maintain and file all sales related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
- Interact with customers and keep them updated with various site related activities
- Assist in the preparation of customer visit reports and coordinate with sales managers to update the customer visit data
- Collate sales and market related information and dis-seminate to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 5 – 7 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.