Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer – Water Pumps
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets for each product line
- Manage and maintain established accounts, Direct tasks include managing field warranties, communication of pricing, developing market analysis with competitive pricing and programs. Customer support would also include attending open houses, trade shows, and training.
- Develop a new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive the growth of all product lines.
- To manage the day-to-day operations of the company sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To ensure sales targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, the scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- To identify consumer base in the given industrial segment, approach and promote the given product range, build the sale and service the account regularly.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction
- This candidate should be comfortable with frequent travel and be able to generate new sales leads on a regular basis.
- First Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 8 years of work experience with minimum of 5years as SNR. SALES ENGINEER of water pumps machines.
- Experience in the water pump industry is a MUST.
- Strong on MS excel and power point skills
- Good communication skills.
- Identifying New Opportunities
- Solving Implementation Roadblocks
- Answering Technical Questions, Providing Technical Advice.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.