Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Actively and consistently seeks new customers within focus markets.
- Researches customers’ needs and resolves problems.
- Visits customers and potential customers to develop relationships, follow up on leads, set grower trials, close sales opportunities and provide technical information.
- Meets established sales budget (revenue, profit, expense) goals.
- Achieve key metrics (customer visits per weeks, prospect visits per week, trials conducted).
- Gives technical support in person, by email and phone.
- Delivers sales presentations and closes sales in a professional manner.
- Makes product recommendations and presentations to growers, distributors, and industry organizations in order to educate and inform.
- Follows-up in a timely manner to voicemail and email requests from management, peers and other internal and external customers.
- Attends industry and distributor trade shows.
- Provides feedback to internal teams as well as with sales peers regarding competition, pricing, and marketing opportunities.
- Maintains and shares an understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
- Provides special updates to Management as is appropriate or requested.
- Provide weekly updates of sales to Line Manager.
- Participates in scheduled Sales Conference calls.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- At least 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022 (3pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.