We are a multinational company with business operations in Nigeria, Ghana and other West African countries. In our quest to further strengthen our operations, we desire to engage highly competent candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Human Resources
- Develop and implement HR policies and programs for the business.
- Drive the recruitment and retention policy of the organization in line with business needs
- Design Employee engagement strategies for retention.
- Develop a robust and all-inclusive organizational learning and development programs.
- Manage company-wide performance management.
- Manage implementation of any HR related software systems.
- Develop and manage compensation plans and administration for employee benefits.
- Manage company-wide employee internal communications policy and social committees.
- Implementation of company-wide code of conduct to always ensure high professional standards.
Qualifications, Experience, Attributes & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Law, Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Membership of CIPM is essential.
- MS Office Suite essential.
- Excellent leadership, organisation, negotiation, presentation, and communication skills.
- Minimum of 20 years cognate experience with at least 7 years at Senior Management level.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the job title as the subject of mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.